Montgomery College Advisory Program
The Houston Dynamo | Dash Youth Soccer College Advisory Program has successfully placed over 215 student-athletes in collegiate soccer.
The only club that offers the highest level of competitive youth soccer for both boys and girls in the city of Houston (Development Academy – Girls / Boys) and has placed twenty seven (27) players into the soccer collegiate ranks for the fall of 2017.
Houston Dynamo | Dash is renowned internationally and domestically pertaining to the development of both female and male soccer players and the educational guidance they provide their players in the college recruiting process. College recruitment and the entire eligibility process from grade 9-12 is becoming harder to navigate for any student-athlete and their family. Each student-athlete is completely unique and has a wide array of different goals and expectations. Our student-athletes will be provided a concrete roadmap, which has a well-balanced lifestyle of academics and soccer choices at the collegiate level (NCAA Division I, II, III / NAIA / NJCAA).
The College Advisory Program (C.A.P.) was started in 2006 having placed over 215 student-athletes in collegiate soccer across the nation. The networking contacts that the current Houston Dynamo | Dash staff extend to all geographic areas in the country throughout all levels of collegiate soccer. We continually provide honest, open and realistic communication to the student-athlete and the college coach in terms of a player’s ability level and character.
Guidance: (Freshman – Senior)
- College Preparation
- Admissions Counseling
- College Research Assistance
- Information on both academic and athletic endeavors
- NCAA / NAIA / NJCAA College Athletics
- College Contact Preparation
- ACT / SAT Guide
- Personal 1 vs.1 mentoring / support from the coaching staff
- Q & A for student-athletes and parents
- College test prep assistance
- Guest college seminars and training sessions
Tournaments / Showcases:
The club will provide a wide array of top class tournaments / college showcases throughout the year across the country to attend. By providing multiple opportunities to be seen by college coaches will only enhance the chances of getting onto a collegiate roster and being recruited. The club’s tournament choices are:
Development Academy Showcases – Presidents Day, AZ – Disney, FL – Dallas Cup, TX – Lonestar Showcase, TX – Las Vegas, NV – D’Feeters Thanksgiving, TX – Surf Cup, CA – NCAA Final Four – Sting Thanksgiving, TX – Dallas Texans Fall Festival, TX.
- Presentations offered to 400 student-athletes and parents per year to all geographic parts of the city
- 215 players have gone onto college since 2006
- 1 vs. 1 mentoring / support
- Current and former NCAA / NAIA colleges coaches on staff
- Players placed with a scholarship on NCAA Div. I, II, III / NAIA / NJCAA rosters
- $90.00 per year