This year, in addition to making a donation to the iGO Pink charity, a donation will also be made to the Disaster Relief Fund which has been set up to support the Dynamo|Dash Youth families impacted by Hurricane Harvey. The Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign is brought to you by Hunter Family Orthodontics.
We are offering all of our DDY teams the opportunity to pre-order the shirts before they go on general sale. The BCA pink shirt can be worn by any player (boy or girl) at their first training session of the week and during the warm-up before any game through to the end of October (International Breast Cancer Awareness Month).
- The team manager/coach appoints a Pink Shirt Representative and forwards them the information
- Each Pink Shirt Rep submits the order for the entire team using the ORDER FORM below
- Orders can be placed starting on Thursday, September 14 and will be filled in the order in which they are received.
- Parents, siblings, relatives and friends are welcome to order a shirt in the pre-order process
- Team managers / coach will be contacted via email informing them when and where to collect the order.
- Distribution dates will range from September 25-29 depending on the location
- Payment can be made at the time of collection with cash, check or credit card (3% processing fee added for a credit card payment)