Houston Youth Cup 2017
brought to you by:
Welcome to the Houston Youth Cup 2017, hosted by the Houston Dynamo | Dash Youth Soccer Club!
All proceeds from the tournament will benefit the Houston Dynamo | Dash Youth Scholarship fund.
- GotSoccer Ranked Event
- Unrestricted tournament accepting any US Club and USYSA teams from every state
- Minimum of 3 games for every team
- Champions and finalists will receive individual awards
- USSF certified referees assigned to all games.
The Houston Youth Cup will be checking all teams online using the GotSoccer system.
The deadline for Check-In is August 10, 2017.
The deadline has now been extended to August 15, 2017
Documents required for check in:
- US Club/USYSA Player Cards (front and back) with pictures
- US Club/USYSA Medical Releases. Club issued medical releases will not be accepted.
- US Club/USYSA Official Roster
- Completed Houston Youth Cup Check-In Form. Click here to view the document.
If your player cards are not yet available, please submit a letter from your club registrar certifying your players are registered for the 2017/18 season through USYSA or US Club. The letter should be on club stationary and include the team name, player name, player date of birth and player ID number.
Houston Dynamo|Dash Youth teams will be contacted by your competitive administrator.
This is a stay to play event. All teams attending this event must make their Hotel Accommodations through Anthony Travel in order to be eligible to participate in the event. Teams found to be in violation of this requirement are subject to disqualification without refund of their entry fee and will jeopardize their participation in future Houston Dynamo|Dash Events.
Weather updates prior and during the event will communicated the following ways:
- Tournament Website
- Email to Team Manager and Coach
- Tournament Weather Line – (281) 298 1862
- Text Alert System
Please sign up for the Text Alert System by texting HYC2017 to 84483
August 19-20, 2017
The Woodlands and Conroe, TX
U11/U12 – 9v9 – $435
U13-18/19 – 11v11 – $540
June 1, 2017
August 9, 2017
Online Check-In Opens
August 1, 2017
Online Check-In Closes
August 10, 2017
Extended to August 15, 2017
“This tournament is unrestricted. Teams registered in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply.”