South Recreational Program
Dynamo/Dash Youth SOUTH location offers a rich and competitive recreational program for U11 through U15 players (Division 3) and is open to ALL players, new or experienced, from ages 10-15:
- Largest number of kids playing recreational soccer in the BAY area.
- Separate Boys teams and Girls teams
- Scores and Standings are kept online (Fall only)
- Possibility of regional and state level competition (Fall only)
- US Youth Soccer Association guided coach training – access to pro staff led training modules and licensing courses.
- Committed Returning coaches
- Small sided games for age appropriate learning.
- Minimal cost to participate.
- Each player receives a complete uniform package. Returning Fall players can opt out of the uniform cost for the spring.
- At the U11 and up level, the numbers of players determine if teams can be formed regionally. Every attempt is made, but in some cases, players are combined from each region to form teams.
- Location of practices are then determined by the Volunteer coach and parents of the selected teams.
- You can request a region, but understand that there is no guarantee or refund given based on not practicing at the preferred location.
- Early registration will greatly increase the chances of playing in the region of choice.
- Friendswood region = May practice at Centennial Park
- Clear Lake region = May practice at Dave Finkel Fields (Dads Fields)
- League City region = May practice at League City Sportsplex
- Teams are coached and managed by volunteer parent coaches and assistant coaches, usually of children on the team.
- Times, dates and location of practices are determined by these volunteer coaches, so we do not know where they may practice until teams are formed.
- Volunteer coaches receive training and guidance as directed and facilitated by US Youth Soccer by Professional Staff and mentor coaches in DD Youth.
- Practices are normally held twice a week and are usually scheduled by volunteer parent coach upon consultation with parents, according to one of the following formats:
**Other days like Friday are also possible
- Players requesting to return to their fall team will be placed on their team if registered by June 30th. returning players registered after this deadline will be subject to team roster number limitations.
- Requests to play with friends will be honored if the roster limitations allow it.
- U5-U6 (Born in 2013 and 2012): $140
1 hour practice 1 day a week, time and day determined by coach, 3v3 game on Saturday
- U7-U8 (Born in 2011 and 2010): $175
1 hour practice twice a week 5:30 (Mon/Wed), 4v4 game on Saturday
- U9-U10 (Born in 2009 and 2008): $195
1 hour 15 min practice twice a week 5:30 (Tues/Thurs), 7v7 game on Saturday
- U11-U12 (Born in 2007 and 2006): $235
1hour 30 min practice twice a week, time and day determined by coach, 9v9 game on Saturday
- U13 and Up (Born in 2005 and older): $235
1hour 30 min practice twice a week, time and day determined by coach, 11v11 game on Saturday or Sunday