U5/U6 RECREATIONAL PROGRAM
- U5 Division is for ALL players born in 2014
- U6 Division is for ALL players born in 2013
Spring registration is now open!
- Regular registration ends Jan. 31st!
- Late registration begins Feb. 1st for the programs with availability.
- ALL registration is done online at www.dynamodashyouthsouth.com. Once you create an account and add your child as a participant, the system will only give you the programs your child is eligible for based on their DOB!
Program goals are to ensure our players:
- Have fun with friends, old and new
- Get exercise and improve aerobic stamina
- Become the best player he or she can be
- Learn the basics of soccer such as ball control, dribbling, and shooting
- Learn to love the game and desire to progress to the next level of competition
U5 & U6 Program participants will:
- Have 1 practice during the week for 1 hour, day & time chosen by volunteer coach assigned to. (IF YOU VOLUNTEER TO COACH, YOU GET TO CHOOSE YOUR CHILD’S PRACTICE SCHEDULE!)
- Games will be on Saturday in one of the 3 regions.
- Each child will need a size 3 ball, shin guards and water for every practice
Practice Locations are determined by the region you register for:
- Clear Lake Region– Dad’s or DFF Field #5, 14750 Village Evergreen Trail, Houston
- Friendswood Region– Centennial Field #1-6, 2200 S. Friendswood Dr, Friendswood
- League City Region- Sportsplex Field # 4&5, 1251 Highway 96, League City, TX 77573
U5/U6 Spring 2019 Dates:(Some dates are tentative and subject to change)
- 2/13- Rosters sent to coaches
- Week of 2/18- Practices begin
- 2/23- Scrimmages
- 3/2- First official game
- 3/9 & 3/16- NO games Spring Break
- 4/6- Picture Day at Clear Lake DFF, 14750 Village Evergreen Trail
- 4/20- NO games Easter
- 5/11 or 5/18- Last game Spring season
*Practice start dates, are tentative as they are dependent upon having enough volunteer coaches for the number of kids we have registered. PLEASE remember these teams are coached by parent coaches, the more volunteers we have, the smoother everything runs! Thank you to those who volunteer!
- U5/U6 Registration: $140
- Late Fee beginning Feb. 1: $25
- Uniforms are NOT included in your registration. (Once you have purchased your first Dynamo/Dash uniform, you may reuse your uniform for as many seasons as you wish.)
- Uniforms are ordered at www.soccer.com -there is more info regarding uniforms within the registration and will be sent via email upon registration completion.