The Woodlands Recreational Program
Why play at Dynamo Dash Youth?
Enjoy a fun introduction to soccer, professional training for players, and education for volunteer coaches. First–class soccer facilities are located in a supervised, safe environment, and we provide full-time office support as a service to all members.
Who can play?
Any Boy or Girl born 2014 – 1999. No previous experience required; beginners are welcome!
When is the fall season?
September 23 – November 11 (2017)
Where are Games?
Games will be played on Saturdays, starting September 23, ending November 11.
2014–2012 (3v3): $195
Saturdays (30 minute team practice & 30 minute game)
2014–2012 (Rec Plus): $290
Saturdays as above, PLUS weekly professional practice (schedule below)
2011-2010 (4v4): $295 *
2009-2008 (7v7): $305 *
2007-1999 (9v9): $325 *
* 1 x Team Practice (scheduled by coach), 1 x Professional Practice (schedule below) & 1 x Game (Saturdays) p/week.
- Not included in registration fee
- Click here to order a Dynamo (Boys) uniform online
- Click here to order a Dash (Girls) uniform online
- Select 2017-19 RECREATION
- Required items: 1 x orange jersey, 1 x white jersey, 1 x black shorts, 1 x black socks, 1 x grey training shirt
- Select any jersey # you wish!
What is Professional Practice?
Over the course of the season, each player can participate in training conducted by licensed professional coaches. These sessions focus on individual skill and development of the fundamental techniques in an active and fun environment.
Schedule below (starting Monday, September 25).
All sessions at Bear Branch Sports Fields.
Players must bring an inflated soccer ball and plenty water.
|5:15 - 6:00pm||2012 (U6) Girls||2012 (U6) Boys||2013 (U5) Girls||2013 (U5) Boys||2014 (U4) Boys|
|6:00 - 7:00pm||2010 (U8) Girls||2010 (U8) Boys||2011 (U7) Girls||2011 (U7) Boys||2014 (U4) Girls|
|7:00 - 8:00pm||2006/2007 (U11/12) Girls||2009 (U9) Boys||2008/2009 (U9/10) Girls||2008 (U10) Boys||Street Soccer|
|8:00 - 9:00pm||2005 + (U13+) Girls||2005 + (U13+) Boys||2006/2007 (U11/12) Boys|
Age Group Matrix
Recreational Coaches Meeting: September 14, 2017 at Houston Methodist Hospital-The Woodlands, Conference Room, 3rd Floor from 6:30pm-7:30pm
The Dynamo Dash Recreational program is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least ONE volunteer coach. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional staff.
- Conduct 1 weekly team practice (45-60 minutes) at any club approved facility
- Coach 1 game per week
- Contact point for team parents
- Complete a background check.