The Woodlands Dynamo | Dash Youth Academy
Registration is now closed for certain age groups. If you are unable to enroll and wish to be added to a wait list, please email the following to YouthAcademy@DynamoDashYouth.com:
Player Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Previous Experience, Parent Name, Parent Email, Parent Cell Phone.
Who can play?
Any Boy or Girl born 2010, 2009, 2008 is welcome. There are no tryouts.
Teams and training groups are split by ability, following evaluations of players in the first few weeks of training. The purpose of this is to place each player in an environment that is suitably challenging, but allows ample opportunity for success and confidence building.
Under no circumstances do parents dictate or influence our team selection.
Players train twice per week with our professionally licensed coaches, at the location most convenient for you: Woodlands or Creekside.
From Monday, August 28 until Thursday, December 07.
From Tuesday, August 29 until Wednesday, December 06.
Game schedules released Wednesday, September 06.
Included: League & training fees for one season (14 weeks)
Not included: Tournaments & Camps (optional)
- Not included in registration fee
- Click here to order a Dynamo (Boys) uniform online
- Click here to order a Dash (Girls) uniform online
- Select 2017-19 RECREATION
- Required items: 1 x orange jersey, 1 x white jersey, 1 x black shorts, 1 x black socks, 1 x grey training shirt
- Select any jersey # you wish!
- Thursday, August 24th
- 6pm-7pm (Dash-Girls)
- 7:30pm-8:30pm (Dynamo-Boys)
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital (17201 Interstate 45 South The Woodlands, TX 77385) – Conference Room on 3rd floor
Purpose: Explain the goals & philosophy of our program, introduce the staff, provide opportunity for Q&A. We invite one parent, per family, to attend the meeting. Due to space restrictions, we ask that you do not bring your child(ren).