Who can tryout?
Any Boy or Girl born 2012 or 2011
Any Boy or Girl born 2010 or 2009
After tryouts, those accepted will receive an offer. Teams are split by gender & ability, following evaluations in the first few weeks of training. The goal is to place each player in an environment that is suitably challenging, but allows opportunity for success and confidence building.
Under no circumstances do parents dictate or influence our team selection.
Players train twice per week with our professionally licensed coaches.
Game schedules and rosters will be sent by your coaches soon.
- Not included in registration fee
- Click here to order a Dynamo (Boys) uniform online
- Click here to order a Dash (Girls) uniform online
- Select 2017-19 RECREATION
- Required items: 1 x orange jersey, 1 x white jersey, 1 x black shorts, 1 x black socks, 1 x grey training shirt
- Select any jersey # you wish!
Bring the following to every training session and game:
- Inflated soccer ball (size 3 for 2012s, 2011s, size 4 for 2010s/2009s)
- Large water bottle
- Shin guards (under long soccer socks)
- Soccer cleats (with laces tied in double-knot)
- Work hard
- Display respect for coaches, teammates & referees
- Practice consistently at home
- Play with a freedom, without fear of making mistakes
- If you have questions or concerns about the program, please email us to schedule an appointment with a Director.
- Please do not interrupt training sessions or games, unless it is an emergency.
- After training sessions and games, our coaches must ensure the safe release of all players, then transition to their next game/training session. Please do not disrupt this process.
Drop-off / Pick-up
- No children should walk to/from the parking lot without a parent or guardian
- Please get out your car, drop your child off at the side of the field, and collect them from the side of the field at the end of training/games.
- You do not have to stay and observe every training session and game
- All parents & guardians are welcome to observe, but must remain on the parents’ side of the field
- Only registered players and professional coaches are allowed on the field, in the interest of the safety of the participants.
- No coaching from the sidelines, relax and let the kids play
- Verbal abuse of referees will not be tolerated; violators will be ordered to leave the fields
- Encourage players to work hard, take risks, and enjoy the game
- Promote and foster a relaxed, positive environment, where players can thrive and develop.