Youth Academy - The Woodlands
Who can play?
Any Boy or Girl born 2010, 2009, 2008 is welcome. There are no tryouts.
Teams and training groups are split by gender & ability, following evaluations of players in the first few weeks of training.
The purpose of this is to place each player in an environment that is suitably challenging, but allows ample opportunity for success and confidence building.
Under no circumstances do parents dictate or influence our team selection.
Training Schedule – Spring 2018
Players train twice per week with our professionally licensed coaches, at the location most convenient for you: Woodlands or Creekside.
From Monday, January 29 until Thursday, May 10.
From Tuesday, January 30 until Wednesday, May 09.
Game Schedules – Spring 2018
Game schedules released Wednesday, February 14.
Included: League & training fees for one season (14 weeks)
Not included: Tournaments & Camps (optional)
- Not included in registration fee
- Click here to order a Dynamo (Boys) uniform online
- Click here to order a Dash (Girls) uniform online
- Select 2017-19 RECREATION
- Required items: 1 x orange jersey, 1 x white jersey, 1 x black shorts, 1 x black socks, 1 x grey training shirt
- Select any jersey # you wish!
- Thursday, January 25
- 6pm-7pm (Dash-Girls)
- 7:30pm-8:30pm (Dynamo-Boys)
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital (17201 Interstate 45 South The Woodlands, TX 77385) – Conference Room on 3rd floor
Purpose: Explain the goals & philosophy of our program, introduce the staff, provide opportunity for Q&A. We invite one parent, per family, to attend the meeting. Due to space restrictions, we ask that you do not bring your child(ren).