Who can play?
- Boys & Girls born 2019 – 2004
- No previous experience is required
- Friend & Coach requests are welcome
When is the season?
- Fall 2022: September 17 – November 5th, 2022 (season completed)
- Spring 2023: February 13- April 23, 2022 (registration NOW OPEN)
- Summer & Winter 2022: Check out our CAMPS! (registration open)
Where do we play?
League City – Chester Davis Sportsplex
1251 League City Parkway
League City, TX 77573
Interested in refereeing? Use the button below to visit the referee website to sign up or contact the referee assignor.
U4 – Practice followed by game @ 9am
U5 & U6 – Practice will be once a week, day & time is chosen by the head coach. Day & time will be communicated as rosters are finalized
U7/U8 – Practice will be Mondays & Wednesdays @ 5:30-6:30pm
U9/U10 – Practice will be Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 5:30-6:45pm
U11 & Older – Practice will be twice a week, days & times will be determined by the head coach. Practice schedule will be communicated as rosters are completed
U4-U10 – CLICK HERE
U11 & up (D2 & D3) – CLICK HERE
The Dynamo Dash Recreational program is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least ONE volunteer coach, two is preferred. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional staff.
- Conduct 1-2 weekly team practices (45-60 minutes) at one of the club approved facilities
- Coach 1 game per week
- Contact point for team parents
- Complete a background check.
Our Recreational Programming is sponsored by AutoNation, America’s Largest & Most Recognized Automotive Retailer.