Dynamo | Dash Youth Competitive Programs
The Competitive Program provides young athletes (born 2008 to 2000) the opportunity to play against local, regional and national opposition with ability level formed teams.
The Competitive Program prepares players for this level of opposition in the following ways.
- Teaching skilful, possession and attacking soccer
- Players are developed through a proven curriculum renowned for developing excellence
- Players are continuously pushed in practices and in games. For our club, we want to push players to the next level
Each competitive team is lead by a licensed Head Coach who is responsible for the complete cycle of player development. Plan, Perform and Evaluate. The Head Coach is supported by a Director of Coaching. The term ‘trainer’ does not exist in our organization. Parents provide administrative support only.
Click a location near you for more specific information…
- The only club in Houston that offers playing opportunities in the top two competitive leagues in the country (U.S. Soccer Development Academy for both Girls and Boys)
- Geographically positioned to meet the needs of families from anywhere in the greater Houston area
- 7,500 members
- Geographic locations – The Woodlands, Montgomery, Kingwood, Humble, Tomball, West, Central and South
- 50 Grass & All-Weather Fields
- The highest licensed and most qualified professional coaching staff in Houston
- 150+ Licensed coaching staff
- 5 former college coaches on staff
- Current USSF National Instructors coaches on staff
- 22 ‘A’ license and 9 ‘B’ license coaches on staff
- College Center Program partnered with Sports Source (national company) along with our extensive college networking connections are second to none.
- In our 12-year history, we have had 415 players on to college.
- Teams playing in Local, State, Regional, National level leagues
- Teams attend Regional and National College Showcases
- We have had 21 players represented at the National team level including at Youth Olympic Games and World Cup events
- Scholarship Program
- Age-specific curriculums for player development