Dynamo | Dash Youth Competitive Programs
The Competitive Program provides young athletes (U10-U19) the opportunity to play against local, regional and national opposition with ability level formed teams.
The Competitive Program prepares players for this level of opposition in the following ways.
- Teaching skilfull, possession and attacking soccer
- Players are developed through a proven curriculum renowned for developing excellence
- Players are continuously pushed in practices and in games. For our club, we want to push players to the next level
Each competitive team is lead by a licensed Head Coach who is responsible for the complete cycle of player development. Plan, Perform and Evaluate. The Head Coach is supported by a Director of Coaching. The term ‘trainer’ does not exist in our organization. Parents provide administrative support only.
Click a location near you for more specific information…
- The only club in Houston that offers playing opportunities in the top three competitive leagues in the country (MLS NEXT, ECNL, Girls Academy League for both Girls and Boys).
- Geographically positioned to meet the needs of families from anywhere in the greater Houston area
- 8,500 members.
- Geographic locations – The Woodlands, Sienna, Woodforest, Kingwood, Humble, Tomball, Fulshear, Katy, Houston, Clear Lake, Pearland, League City.
- 65 grass & all-weather fields.
- The highest licensed and most qualified professional coaching staff in Houston.
- 150+ licensed coaching staff.
- 5 former college coaches on staff.
- Current USSF National Instructors coaches on staff.
- 22 ‘A’ license and 9 ‘B’ license coaches on staff.
- College Center Program aligned with with College Fit Finder along with our extensive college networking connections.
- 568 collegiate players since 2006
- Local > Regional > National level leagues
- Teams attend Regional and National College Showcases
- 42 players have represented at the National team level including at Youth Olympic Games and World Cup events
- Scholarship Program
- Age-specific curriculums for player development