Welcome to Dynamo | Dash Youth Tomball/Spring
Dynamo | Dash Youth Soccer Club provides Youth Academy and Competitive Soccer programming in the Tomball, Spring and surrounding areas for both boys and girls.
- Youth Academy – for players born in 2012-2010. Players receive professional coaching at every training session and game.
- Competitive – for players born in 2009-2001. Teams compete in South Texas Youth Soccer Association (STYSA) leagues and are coached by professionally licensed coaches (not trainers or parents)
Dynamo | Dash Youth Tomball/Spring Program Benefits:
- Tomball/Spring players (recreational, youth academy & competitive) can train in their own community
- Tomball/Spring competitive players can continue to progress in their soccer development without having to leave their current teams and friends
- Tomball/Spring families will gain access to Dynamo | Dash Youth coaching staff, training & educational programs, league affiliations, facilities & full-time administrative support
- No long travel time to fields for local players to commute for training.
Dynamo | Dash Youth – Tomball/Spring operates at fields in the Tomball community
Professional coaches and full-time administrative staff from Dynamo | Dash Youth lead and direct the club’s activities in Tomball/Spring, including the management and maintenance of the fields.
The Director of Coaching for the Tomball/Spring program and can be contacted using the buttons below.