The club is extremely excited to support the last Houston Dash home game on Saturday, September 23 at 7:30pm. We would like to extend an invitation to all Dash Youth soccer teams to attend the game with their teammates, friends and family members. We must continually support the women’s game and provide opportunities for our soccer players to connect with the Dash professional players as role models.
Feel free to click on the video link above and see a special message from Dash captain Kealia Ohai!
Tickets can be purchased by clicking on the link below or by contacting Jay Adelberg at the Dash front office directly at 713-276-7529 or email email@example.com
Game Day Information:
* The first 500 buyers will be invited to a special meet and greet after the game with Carli Lloyd and other Dash players (Bud Light Lounge, East Concourse)
* Carry USA Flag – 50 players (limited space – contact Jay Adelberg directly) – SOLD!
* Rally Tunnel – 75 players (limited space – contact Jay Adelberg directly) – SOLD!
* When you purchase tickets, you’ll receive your own referral link to share with friends and family
* Players wear their game jersey or training top
* Anyone that buys from your personal link will automatically be seated with you
Dynamo | Dash Youth Disaster Relief Assistance
This game day event will serve as a continued fundraiser for our club members who are in need after the storm. Tickets are $18 with $3 from every ticket sold going to the Dynamo | Dash Youth Disaster Relief Assistance fund.
Come and join the fun, we hope you will encourage your team to attend this match and help organize a team outing!