Houston Winter Break Cup 2019
Welcome to the Houston Winter Break Cup 2019, hosted by the Houston Dynamo | Dash Youth Soccer Club!
- Unrestricted tournament accepting any US Club and USYSA teams from every state
- Minimum of 3 games for every team
- Champions and finalists will receive individual awards
- USSF certified referees assigned to all games
- Stay to Play tournament for out of town teams.
The Houston Winter Break Cup will be checking all teams online using the GotSoccer system.
The deadline for Check-in is December 11, 2019
Documents required for check-in:
- US Club/USYSA Player Cards (front and back) with pictures
- US Club/USYSA Medical Releases. Club issued medical releases will not be accepted.
- US Club/USYSA Official Roster
Houston Dynamo|Dash Youth teams will be contacted by your competitive administrator.
Our event is a “Stay to Play” event: A good working relationship with hotels is critical for the long-term success of our event. For this reason, teams or attendees who are traveling from out of town are required to book their rooms through our Official Travel Partner, Pse Event Housing, to ensure that our room blocks are utilized. In short, since the hotels are holding rooms for our event, we must use these rooms.
Lowest Available Room Rates: View hotels and book online:
The best hotels will book up quickly so please book well in advance.
Book by Phone: 888-417-6446
Email us at: https://pseeventhousing.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
December 14-15, 2019
Friendswood, League City & Clear Lake, TX
U9-10 – 7v7 – $375
U11-12 – 9v9 – $425
U13-15 – 11v11 – $500
September 27, 2019
December 4, 2019
December 7, 2019
December 10, 2019
Online Check-In Opens
November 27, 2019
Online Check-In Closes
December 11, 2019
“This tournament is unrestricted. Teams registered in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply.”