Houston Winter Break Cup 2021
Welcome to the Houston Winter Break Cup 2021, hosted by the Houston Dynamo | Dash Youth Soccer Club!
- Unrestricted tournament accepting any US Club and USYSA teams from every state
- Minimum of 3 games for every team
- Champions and finalists will receive individual awards
- USSF certified referees assigned to all games
- Stay to Play tournament for out of town teams.
The Houston Winter Break Cup will be checking all teams online using the GotSport system.
The deadline for Check-in is December 9, 2021
How to upload check-in documents in GotSport…CLICK HERE
Documents required for check-in:
- US Club/USYSA Player Cards (front and back) with pictures
- US Club/USYSA Official Roster
Documents required at the fields:
- US Club/USYSA Medical Releases. Club issued medical releases will not be accepted.
Houston Dynamo|Dash Youth teams will be contacted by your competitive administrator.
Team Travel Source is the housing partner for Houston Dynamo Dash Youth Soccer Club! They have worked hard to secure the best hotel rooms with the lowest rates for teams, coaches and attendees!
IMPORTANT: This is a Stay to Play event. All reservations (individual or group) must be made through the official reservation link with Team Travel Source.
Team Travel Source can’t wait to hear from you, and is excited to EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
December 11-12, 2021
Friendswood, Clear Lake & South Belt, TX
U9-10 – 7v7 – $400
U11-12 – 9v9 – $450
U13-19 – 11v11 – $575
September 13, 2021
December 1, 2021
December 5, 2021
December 7, 2021
Online Check-In Opens
November 24, 2021
Online Check-In Closes
December 9, 2021
“This tournament is unrestricted. Teams registered in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply.”