Practice Days & Times:
- U7/U8 boys & girls (birth years 2015 & 2014)- Mondays & Wednesdays @ 5:30-6:30pm
- U9/U10 boys & girls (birth years 2013 & 2012)- Tuesday’s & Thursdays @ 5:30-6:45pm
Practice Locations are determined by the region you register for:
- Clear Lake Region– Dad’s or DFF Field # 6-#9, 14750 Village Evergreen Trail, Houston
- Friendswood Region– Centennial Field #33/#35, 2200 S. Friendswood Dr, Friendswood
- League City Region- Sportsplex Field # 2, 1251 Highway 96, League City
- U7-U8 Registration: $205
1 hour practice twice a week 5:30 (Mon/Wed), 4v4 game on Saturday
- U9-U10 Registration: $225
1 hour 15 min practice twice a week 5:30 (Tues/Thurs), 7v7 game on Saturday
- Uniforms are NOT included in your registration
- Uniforms are ordered at www.soccer.com
U7-U10 Dates: (Some dates are tentative and subject to change)
- September 13th: Practices begin
- September 18th: Opening weekend of games
- November 20th: Last week of games
SHAL (South Houston Academy League) Program important info:
- A skill-oriented, tiered program for its U7-U10 players.
- It was developed by our professional staff.
- It follows US Soccer Federation & South Texas Youth Association (STYSA) recommended training regimens.
- Each player’s individual skills are evaluated at the beginning of the season using a dribbling exercise.
- Teams are formed based on the results of the evaluation along with input from our professional staff and division directors.
- Teams consist of players at the same skill level
- Teams are then assigned to a tier and games are played against teams in the same tier across the league
- League games are scheduled within the Dynamo/Dash Youth SOUTH regions-Clear Lake, Friendswood, League City
- Special curricula developed for the U8 and U10 training sessions—ALL teams receive the same training regardless of their tier
- Curricula ensure your child is learning what they should be learning–individual skill development (dribbling & general ball mastery)
- Each player is part of a team where he or she has the chance to succeed
- Professional staff on hand at each training session to demonstrate new skills and support volunteer coaches
- Games are competitive across the entire program
- As the season progresses results of each game are reviewed and player and/or tier adjustments can be made