U5-U6 Recreational Program
Who can play?
- U5 Division is for all players born in 2017
- U6 Division is for all players born in 2016
Program goals are to ensure our players:
- Have fun with friends, old and new
- Get exercise and improve aerobic stamina
- Become the best player he or she can be
- Learn the basics of soccer such as ball control, dribbling, and shooting
- Learn to love the game and desire to progress to the next level of competition
U5 & U6 Program participants will:
- Have 1 practice during the week for 1 hour, day & time chosen by volunteer coach assigned to.
*If you volunteer to coach, you get to choose your child’s practice schedule!
- Games will be on Saturday in one of the 3 regions.
- Each child will need a size 3 ball, shin guards and water for every practice
Locations are determined by the region you register for:
- Clear Lake Region, Dad’s Club/Dave Finkle Fields
- 14750 Village Evergreen Trail, Houston
- Friendswood Region, Centennial Park,
- 2200 S. Friendswood Dr, Friendswood
- League City Region, Sportsplex Field
- 1251 Highway 96, League City, TX 77573
Please note, dates are tentative and subject to change.
- September 13th: Practices begin
- September 18th: Opening weekend of games
- November 20th: Last week of games
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Teams are coached by parent coaches, the more volunteers we have, the smoother everything runs! Thank you to those who volunteer!