Registration for Fall 2020 South D2 tryouts is now OPEN!
The initial registration for D2 is free and is only for tryouts. After tryouts, if you are offered a position on a team, you will receive an email to log in to your account and “Register” to accept your position. Upon accepting, you will then make payment.
U12-U18/19 D2 TRYOUTS
- Date: September 8th
- Time: 6:00-7:00 pm
- Location: Centennial Park
If your child missed tryouts, please email email@example.com to schedule a day to attend practice to be evaluated.
*Starting in Fall 2020, U11 and new U12 teams will not be formed. The returning U12 teams are able to continue playing D2, we will hold tryouts to fill any open roster spots*
ALL registration is done online through PlayMetrics. Once you create an account and add your child, the system will show you the programs your child is eligible for based on his/her DOB. You can request a region, but understand that there is no guarantee or refund given based on not practicing at the preferred location. Requests to play with friends will be honored if the roster limitations allow it.
Looking forward to a great Fall Soccer Season!
U12 (Returning teams only) – $350
U13-U18/19 D2 Registration Fee – $390
Please note: uniforms are NOT included in your registration
Dynamo|Dash South D2 teams will primarily be coached by a volunteer coach. Half of one practice each week will be dedicated to technical training by a member of the professional staff. The professional staff will work with the D2 coaches to create an age appropriate curriculum.
Practices will either be Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs. Location, days & times are chosen by the volunteer coach. Practice locations are below
Uniform Ordering Instructions:
*Returning players from the 2019/2020 season can reuse his/her uniform and can keep the same number as long as there are no conflicts
*New players will receive an e-mail assigning a uniform number and giving uniform ordering instructions before the first practice
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
The Dynamo Dash South D2 program is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least ONE volunteer coach. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional staff.
- Attend pre-season coaches meeting
- Conduct 2 weekly team practices (75-90 minutes) at any club approved facility
- Coach 1 game per week
- Contact point for team parents
- Complete a background check.
U11 & Up Dates:
- September 8th: D2 Tryouts – 6:00-7:30pm @ Dad’s Club Sports Park, Houston, TX
- September 11th: Coaches Meeting (all coaches in U11 & Up D2/D3)
- September 11th: Rosters posted in PlayMetrics
- September 13th: Register BAYSA D2 & D3 Teams in GotSoccer
- September 15th – 17th: Recreational Pre-Season Camp (free to those who participated in June programming)
- September 21st: Practices Begin
- October 3rd: Games Begin