South D2 (U13-U18/19)
Registration for Fall 2020 D2 tryouts is now open!
The initial registration for D2 is free and is only for tryouts. After tryouts, if you are offered a position on a team, you will receive an email to log in to your account and “Register” to accept your position. Upon accepting, you will then make payment.
U13-U15 Fall D2 Tryouts – TBD
ALL registration is done online through PlayMetrics. Once you create an account and add your child, the system will show you the programs your child is eligible for based on their DOB.
- Dynamo/Dash Youth D2 teams will primarily be coached by a volunteer coach
- They will have 2 practices a week and 1 skills session run by pro staff
- Games will be coached by volunteer coach.
- You can request a region, but understand that there is no guarantee or refund given based on not practicing at the preferred location.
- Requests to play with friends will be honored if the roster limitations allow it.
Looking forward to a great Fall Soccer Season!
Sign Up today!
U13-U15 D2 Registration Fee – $390
Please note: uniforms are NOT included in your registration
Dynamo|Dash South D2 teams will primarily be coached by a volunteer coach. Half of one practice each week will be dedicated to technical training by a member of the professional staff. The professional staff will work with the D2 coaches to create an age appropriate curriculum.
Practices will either be Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs. Location, days & times are chosen by the volunteer coach. Practice locations are below
Uniform Ordering Instructions:
*Returning players from the 2019/2020 season can reuse his/her uniform and can keep the same number as long as there are no conflicts
*New players will receive an e-mail assigning a uniform number and giving uniform ordering instructions before the first practice
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
The Dynamo Dash South D2 program is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least ONE volunteer coach. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional staff.
- Attend pre-season coaches meeting
- Conduct 2 weekly team practices (75-90 minutes) at any club approved facility
- Coach 1 game per week
- Contact point for team parents
- Complete a background check.