Registration for U11 & Up Recreational Fall 2020 season is now OPEN!
The U11 & Up Recreational program is open to all boys and girls born 2010-2002. All registration is done online. Once you create an account and add your child, the system will give you the programs your child is eligible for based on his/her birth year.
- Separate Boys teams and Girls teams
- The numbers of registered players determine if teams can be formed regionally. Every attempt is made, but in some cases, players are combined from each region to form teams.
- You can request a region, but understand that there is no guarantee or refund given based on not practicing at the preferred location.
- Teams are coached and managed by volunteer parent coaches and assistant coaches, usually of children on the team.
- Requests to play with friends will be honored if the roster limitations allow it.
Practice Days & Times – determined by the volunteer coach you are assigned to. Typically it will either be Mon & Wed or Tues & Thurs
Practice Location– at one of the locations listed below, determined by the volunteer coach you are assigned to
- Clear Lake Region– Dad’s or DFF Field, 14750 Village Evergreen Trail, Houston
- Friendswood Region– Centennial Field, 2200 S. Friendswood Dr, Friendswood
- League City Region-Sportsplex Field, 1251 Highway 96, League City
U11 & Up Registration Fees: $245
Please note: uniforms are NOT included in your registration. However, once you have purchased your first Dynamo/Dash uniform, you may reuse your uniform for as many seasons as you wish.
*New players will receive an e-mail assigning a uniform number and giving uniform ordering instructions before the first practice.
U11 & Up Dates: (Some dates are tentative and subject to change)
- September 11th: Coaches Meeting – all coaches in U11 & Up (D2 & D3)
- September 12th: Rosters posted in PlayMetrics
- September 13th: Register BAYSA D2 & D3 Teams in GotSoccer
- September 15th – 17th: Recreational Pre-Season Camp (free to those who participated in June programming)
- September 21st: Practices Begin
- October 3rd: Games Begin