U4 Recreational Program
Spring registration is open where there is availability!
- U4 division is for all players born 2016
- Regular registration ends January 31st!
- Late registration begins February 1st for the programs with availability.
- ALL registration is done online at www.dynamodashyouthsouth.com. Once you create an account and add your child as a participant, the system will only give you the programs your child is eligible for based on their DOB!
Program goals are to ensure our players:
- Have fun with friends, old and new
- Get exercise and improve aerobic stamina
- Become the best player he or she can be
- Learn the basics of soccer such as ball control, dribbling, and shooting
- Learn to love the game and desire to progress to the next level of competition
U4 Program participants will:
- Meet once a week on Saturday for 1 hour- practice then game
- Every Saturday will meet same time, same location, typically 10:00 AM
- Each child will need a size 3 ball, shin guards and water for every practice
- U4 Registration: $85
- Late Fee beginning February 1: $25
- Uniforms are NOT included in your registration. (Once you have purchased your first Dynamo/Dash uniform, you may reuse your uniform for as many seasons as you wish.)
- Uniforms are ordered at www.soccer.com – there is more info regarding uniforms within the registration and will be sent via email upon registration completion.
Locations are determined by the region you register for:
- Clear Lake Region, Dad’s Club/Dave Finkle Fields
- 14750 Village Evergreen Trail, Houston
- Friendswood Region, Centennial Field #1-6,
- 2200 S. Friendswood Dr, Friendswood
- League City Region, Sportsplex Field
- 1251 Highway 96, League City, TX 77573
Please note, dates are tentative and subject to change.
U4 Spring 2020 Dates:
- February 12th- Rosters sent to coaches
- February 15th – Team meet & greet
- February 22nd – First official game
- March 28th – Picture Day at Clear Lake DFF, 14750 Village Evergreen Trail
- May 9th- Last game Spring season
*Start dates, are tentative as they are dependent upon having enough volunteer coaches for the number of kids we have registered. PLEASE remember these teams are coached by parent coaches, the more volunteers we have, the smoother everything runs! Thank you to those who volunteer!