Fall season begins Sept 19, 2020.
Team formation is in progress, but we’re still accepting registrations in some age groups. To be added to a waitlist send the following to Recreational@DynamoDashYouth.com:
- Player Name, Birth Year & Gender
- Parent/Guardian Name & Cell Phone.
Who can play?
- Boys & Girls born 2017 – 2000 can register.
- No previous experience is required.
- Friend & Coach requests are welcome.
When is the upcoming season?
Fall: September 19 – November 14, 2020
Voted Best Elite & Youth Sports Club!
Steps to order:
- Choose Dynamo (Boys) or Dash (Girls)
- Click link below to purchase
- When prompted choose RECREATION collection in the drop down selection
- Enter player name and any jersey number you wish
- Click go to team store
What is Skills Training?
Over the course of the season, each player can participate in training sessions led by a licensed professional coach, assisted by a team of volunteer coaches and competitive players within our club.
These sessions focus on individual skill and development of the fundamental techniques in an active and fun environment.
Schedule – see table below (starting Monday, September 21, 2020).
All sessions at Bear Branch Sports Fields: # 6.
Players must bring an inflated soccer ball and plenty water.
|Time / Day||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday|
|5:15 - 6:00pm||2017-16 Boys (U4,U5)||2017-16 Girls (U4,U5)||2015-14 Boys (U6,U7)||2015-14 Girls (U6,U7)|
|6:00 - 7:00pm||2013 Boys (U8)||2013 Girls (U8)||2012 Boys (U9)||2012-11 Girls (U9,U10)|
|7:00 - 8:00pm||2011 Boys (U10)||2008-07 Girls (U13,U14)||2010-09 Boys (U11,U12)||2010-09 Girls (U11,U12)|
|8:00 - 9:00pm||2008-07 Boys (U13,U14)||2006-2001 Boys & Girls|
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
The Dynamo Dash Recreational program is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least ONE volunteer coach. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional staff.
- Attend pre-season coaches meeting
- Conduct 1 weekly team practice (45-60 minutes) at any club approved facility
- Coach 1 game per week
- Contact point for team parents
- Complete a background check.
Dynamo | Dash Youth Soccer Club needs referees!
Not certified yet? View available classes and registration
How much does it pay? Depending on the age group of the assigned game, $14-$45 per game.
Who schedules the referees? Every weekend of games is scheduled by our referee assignor, Truman O’Dowd. Referees can send their time preferences to the assignor, to work around their other activities.
Contact Recreational@DynamoDashYouth.com today for more information, or to be added to our distribution list!
Foster physical, mental, emotional growth and development for children with mental and physical challenges through the game of soccer.
Who can play?
Any boy or girl with a mental or physical disability.
Format of Play
The game is modified to fit the needs of the players; everyone plays at his/her level. The ‘rules of the game’ are loosely applied, and the game is played for pure enjoyment.
- Saturdays, during the fall and spring soccer season
- Location: Bear Branch Sports Field # 6 (The Woodlands)
- Ages 4-10 (11:00am-12:00pm)
- Ages 11+ (12:00pm-1:00pm)
Interested in volunteering?
We need ‘buddy’ volunteers who can help participants learn to play soccer and have fun. No special training needed, just a desire to help as often as possible.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 281-298-2180.