Who can play?
- Boys & Girls born 2017 – 2002 can register.
- No previous experience is required.
- Friend & Coach requests are welcome.
When is the upcoming season?
Fall: September 19 – November 14, 2020
Steps to order:
- Choose Dynamo (Boys) or Dash (Girls)
- Click link below to purchase
- When prompted choose RECREATION collection in the drop down selection
- Enter player name
- Click go to team store
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
The Dynamo Dash Recreational program is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least ONE volunteer coach. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional staff.
- Attend pre-season coaches meeting
- Conduct 1 weekly team practice (45-60 minutes) at any club approved facility
- Coach 1 game per week
- Contact point for team parents
- Complete a background check.
Dynamo | Dash Youth Soccer Club needs referees!
Not certified yet? View available classes and registration
How much does it pay? Depending on the age group of the assigned game, $14-$45 per game.
Who schedules the referees? Every weekend of games is scheduled by our referee assignor, Marcus Watt. Referees can send their time preferences to the assignor, to work around their other activities.
Contact MWatt@DynamoDashYouth.com today for more information, or to be added to our distribution list!