Who Can Play?
Any Boy or Girl born 2015 – 2013 is welcome.
The Youth Academy program offers advanced recreational players and aspiring elite players the opportunity to discover a deeper passion to play and learn the game. All training and games are conducted by a licensed DDY coach following our proven player development curriculum.
Teams are split by gender & ability, following evaluations in the first few weeks of training. The goal is to place each player in an environment that is suitably challenging but allows opportunity for success and confidence building.
Spring Season: Monday, January 24 until Thursday, May 5, 2022
Fall Season: Monday, August 15 until Thursday, November 17, 2022
Players train twice per week with our professionally licensed coaches
Wednesdays and Thursdays
Location: Holy Trinity Episcopal School – 11810 Lockwood Rd, Houston, TX 77044
Cost of uniforms are separate from your players registration fees. Youth Academy uniform kit is provided through Soccer.com and is approx. $100 + taxes & shipping. Uniforms are valid from Fall 2021-Fall 2023.
For 2022/23 uniform information & purchasing, click here.
*Your players uniforms are customized which means it may take several weeks to ship. Please keep this in mind when ordering. If your uniform doesn’t arrive before the first game, improvise by using a t-shirt, which your child is welcome to decorate & customize.*
Bring the following to every training session and game:
- Inflated soccer ball
- Large water bottle
- Shin guards (under long soccer socks)
- Soccer cleats (with laces tied in double-knot)
- Work hard
- Display respect for coaches, teammates & referees
- Practice consistently at home
- Play with a freedom, without fear of making mistakes
- If you have questions or concerns about the program, please email us to schedule a meeting with a Director of Coaching.
- Please do not interrupt training sessions or games, unless it is an emergency.
- After training sessions and games, our coaches must ensure the safe release of all players, then transition to their next game/ training session. Please do not disrupt this process.
- No children should walk to/from the parking lot without a parent or guardian.
- Please get out your car, drop your child off at the side of the field, and collect them from the side of the field at the end of training/games.
- You are not required to stay and observe training sessions and games.
- All parents & guardians are welcome to observe, but must remain on the parents’ side of the field.
- Only registered players and professional coaches are allowed on the field, in the interest of the safety of the participants.
Parent Sideline Etiquette
- No coaching from the sidelines, relax, let the kids play, learn and enjoy themselves.
- Verbal abuse of referees will not be tolerated; violators will be ordered to leave the fields.
- Encourage players to work hard, take risks, and enjoy the game.
- Promote and foster a relaxed, positive environment, where players can thrive and develop.