Any Boy or Girl born 2013, 2012, 2011 is welcome. U8 – U10 players.
Teams are split by gender & ability, following evaluations in the first few weeks of training. The goal is to place each player in an environment that is suitably challenging, but allows opportunity for success and confidence building.
Under no circumstances do parents dictate or influence our team selection.
Voted Best Elite & Youth Sports Club!
Players train twice per week with our professionally licensed coaches, at the location most convenient for you: Woodlands or Creekside.
Fall Season: Monday, August 24 until Thursday, December 3, 2020
Spring Season: Monday, January 25 until Thursday, May 6, 2021
Location: Bear Branch Sports Field # 5.
|5:00pm - 6:15pm||Girls 2013-2014||Boys 2013-2014||Girls 2013-2014||Boys 2013-2014|
|6:25pm - 7:40pm||Girls 2011-2012||Boys 2011-2012||Girls 2011-2012||Boys 2011-2012|
Fall Season: Tuesday, August 25 until Wednesday, December 5, 2020
Spring Season: Tuesday, January 26 until Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Location: Wendtwoods Park.
|5:00pm - 6:15pm||All Players||All Players|
For no additional fee, we offer Goalkeeper specific training every week (during the season) for any player that wants to try the position:
Boys & Girls – Thursday – 5:10pm-6:10pm
Players will have games on Saturdays (830am-2pm) or Sundays (12pm-6pm) primarily at Bear Branch Sports Fields. Game day and location will be determined based on the age and team selection of the players.
Steps to order:
- Choose Dynamo (Boys) or Dash (Girls)
- Click link below to purchase
- When prompted choose Youth Academy collection in the drop down selection
- Enter player name
- Click go to team store
Bring the following to every training session and game:
- Inflated soccer ball
- Large water bottle
- Shin guards (under long soccer socks)
- Soccer cleats (with laces tied in double-knot)
- Work hard
- Display respect for coaches, teammates & referees
- Practice consistently at home
- Play with a freedom, without fear of making mistakes
- If you have questions or concerns about the program, please email us to schedule an appointment with a Director.
- Please do not interrupt training sessions or games, unless it is an emergency.
- After training sessions and games, our coaches must ensure the safe release of all players, then transition to their next game/training session. Please do not disrupt this process.
Drop-off / Pick-up
- No children should walk to/from the parking lot without a parent or guardian
- Please get out your car, drop your child off at the side of the field, and collect them from the side of the field at the end of training/games.
- You do not have to stay and observe every training session and game
- All parents & guardians are welcome to observe, but must remain on the parents’ side of the field
- Only registered players and professional coaches are allowed on the field, in the interest of the safety of the participants.
- No coaching from the sidelines, relax and let the kids play
- Verbal abuse of referees will not be tolerated; violators will be ordered to leave the fields
- Encourage players to work hard, take risks, and enjoy the game
- Promote and foster a relaxed, positive environment, where players can thrive and develop.